Thermal insulation clothing refers to protective equipment that can protect the personal safety and health of workers in special environments and protect workers from occupational hazards. So, what should you pay attention to when using aluminum foil thermal insulation clothing? Mastering the correct precautions for the use of aluminum foil thermal insulation clothing can not only better protect workers, but also extend the service life of thermal insulation clothing.
Precautions for using aluminum foil thermal insulation clothing
1. Aluminum foil insulation can ensure adequate protection without using specific underwear. If the user system increases the level of protection, wear long-sleeved tops, leggings, socks, gloves and a hood before wearing this protective clothing.
2. Before using the aluminum foil insulation clothing, visually inspect the protective clothing to ensure that all equipment is in good condition, clean and not damaged; if the protective clothing is not in good condition (stains, cracks, tears or holes in the aluminum-plated surface), do not use.
3. The face screen of the aluminum foil insulation suit must be in good condition and the glass is in the correct position.
4. The gold-plated surface must be clean and free of scratches that affect sight. If the user thinks the glass window is not in good condition, it should be replaced. It is very convenient to replace the glass screen: from inside the protective clothing, open the fixed mounting belt to the right, remove the damaged screen and push the new screen in. After pushing it into the correct position and ensuring that it is in the correct position, secure it with the fixing strap.
5. The safety characteristics of aluminum foil thermal insulation clothing are only effective when the device is properly worn and fixed and in good use.
6. If the internal temperature of the thermal insulation clothing is too high, you should immediately leave the work area and enter a safe area, and open the protective clothing to quickly reduce the temperature.
7. The storage of aluminum foil insulation clothes should be stored in a cool and dry place. The ideal storage method is to hang it vertically in the cabinet. If the protective clothing is stored in the provided PVC packaging, or when folded and stored elsewhere, make sure that no deep creases are formed, otherwise the aluminized surface of the protective clothing may be damaged.
Aluminum foil insulation ensures adequate protection without the use of specific undergarments. If the user system increases the protection level, wear long-sleeved tops, leggings, socks, gloves and a hood before wearing aluminum foil insulation. If the user thinks the glass window is not in good condition, it should be replaced. It is very convenient to replace the glass screen: from the inside of the aluminum foil insulation suit, open the fixed installation tape to the right, remove the damaged screen and push the new screen in.