1. Reflective fabrics can be used for traffic safety equipment, uniforms, work clothes, protective clothing and other human life and property security solidarity with the clothing, but also for the production of rain gear, raincoat, sportswear, backpacks, gloves, shoes and hats and so on.
2. Reflective fabrics have good reflective properties. Because the surface of the fabric has wide-angle, that is, when the light from the appearance of reflective cloth with a large view of the incident can still achieve excellent reflective effect. Can reflect the distant direct light back to the luminous place, no matter in the daytime or evening have outstanding inverse reflection optical function. Working clothes made from this high visibility reflective fabric can be easily spotted by night drivers, even when the wearer is in the distance or is disturbed by light or scattering light.
3. In addition, reflective fabrics also have anti-aging, wear-resistant and washable, can be washed or dry cleaning and not easy to fall off, after repeated washing, can still maintain more than 75% reflective effect.
4. Reflective fabrics In addition to the use of clothing in the field, in the night or poor sight of the rainy days, haze days to play a role in security warning, it can also be used in the building, automotive industry to play a certain shade insulation.
5. The fabric cover on the vehicle surface, after half an hour to measure the temperature inside the car, can be found covered with a layer of fabric in the car temperature than direct exposure in the sun in the car temperature reduced nearly 15 ℃ or so. In the summer it can reduce the heat absorption of vehicles, so the temperature will naturally not rise significantly. At the same time, with the fabric of the shielding, but also to reduce the direct sunlight on the vehicle parts of the damage, to some extent, delaying the aging of parts.