Thanks to the outstanding properties of aramid fibers, they can be used in a wide variety of industries. Below are just some of them.
1. Flame retardant or cut resistant clothing: For example, military suits, gloves.
2. Hot air filtration fabrics
3. Reinforced thermoplastic pipes
4. Bullet-proof wear: Body armor, car armor
6. Mechanical rubber reinforcement
7. Ropes and cables
8. Wicks for fire dancing
9. Optical fiber cable systems
11. Sporting equipment
12. Wind instrument reeds
13. Loudspeaker diaphragms
14. Fiber-reinforced concrete
15. Tennis strings
16. Hockey sticks