Fire proof fabric is not as what people called as the fabric can’t be on fire, after special process treatment,it can prevent the flame spread, automatically extinguished in a certain period of time. Therefore, this is the way we generally use to judge the flame retardancy of fabric: it is judged from the burning rate of the fabric. That is, the flame-retardant finishing fabric in accordance with the prescribed method of contact with the flame a certain amount of time, and then remove the flame, to determine the fabric continues to have flame burning and flame-free burning time, as well as the extent of fabric damage. Flame burning time and flame-free combustion of the shorter time, the degree of damage is lower, it means that the flame-retardant performance is good; on the contrary, it means that the flame retardant properties of fabrics are poor.
Classification of fireproof fabric:
1. After finishing flame-retardant fabrics, such as cotton, polyester and so on; After finishing the fabric, the fabric is treated by surface treatment, which makes the fabric flame retardant, the fabric flame retardant finishing process is simple, the investment is less, the effect is quick, and it is suitable for developing new products.
2. The nature of flame-retardant fabrics, such as Aramid, acrylic, Kevlar, Nomex, PR97 and so on.
Application of fireproof fabric:
1. Building interior decoration materials. Flame-retardant fabrics can also be produced into carpets, curtains, furniture lining materials, such as mattresses, sofa lining materials.
2. Protective clothing. Metallurgical, forestry, chemical, petroleum, fire and other departments should use flame-retardant protective clothing. Millions of people in China should use flame retardant protective clothing, flame-retardant protective clothing market potential is huge.
3. Industrial textiles.The fabric can be used as cover in railway, ship, automobile transportation,ports,docks and warehouses. Building canopy, all kinds of bags and other fabrics.
4. Decorative materials for vehicles. Can make into aircraft, automobiles, marine seat cover.